Have you got grease that runs between your oven doors?
Have you got stubborn carbon marks inside the oven or on the hob?
Have the racks from inside the oven turned a yellow/brown colour?
Is your extractor fan sticky?
Can you still smell last week’s dinner this week?
Do you ever want to keep your guests from the kitchen whilst you’re cooking because you are embarrassed about the state of the oven or microwave?
If you have answered YES to any of these then you could benefit a visit from a SparKlean cleaning technician
At SparKlean, our oven cleaners provide you with a professional domestic oven cleaning service that will leave your oven in near showroom condition. We believe the best form of advertising is word of mouth, so you know every step is taken to ensure that you are left totally satisfied.
We are committed to providing a professional bio degradable, non-toxic oven cleaning service to the Surrey and surrounding areas. We use specially made cleaning tanks which remove all traces of carbon from all removable parts of the oven.
Other oven cleaners claim to offer a bio-degradable, non-acidic service but still use acidic chemicals in there dip tanks. SparKlean DO NOT use these chemicals. Our cleaning products have been specifically made and are 100% safe. There are no fumes, no odours and no harmful chemicals. No caustic chemicals are used as we at SparKlean, value the health of our customers and of our employees.
As we use bio-degradable, caustic free, eco-friendly solutions it means that the oven is completely safe to use as soon as our technicians have finished!
The Cleaning Process
Our oven cleaning technicians are fully qualified to inspect your oven for any faults prior to working on your oven. If any faults are found, these are highlighted to you prior to work commencing on your oven. Not only does this protect us from claims made for damages but gives you the opportunity to place an order on replacement parts such as bulbs and fans. Most mechanical components can be ordered through our repairs service, which our technicians can arrange.
1. All removable parts are taken out of the oven and placed into the cleaning tank where the grease and burnt on food deposits are erased.
2. The door – most of the door can be separated so the components and the gap between the glass panes can be cleaned.
3. The technician then starts on the oven where the caustic free formula is applied to the interior. Using our cleaning tools and some hard work, all traces of carbon, fat and grease are removed leaving the oven in an 'as new' condition.
4. The fan and fan plate on an electric oven are removed and cleaned. Any traces of carbon behind the fan are removed as this is the usual cause of smoking from the oven.
5. Bulbs are replaced if necessary.
6. The oven is then re-assembled, polished and the exterior degreased. Stainless steel ovens, hobs and extractors are also oiled leaving a polished finish.
Once the oven is cleaned all you need to do is put the oven on and start cooking your meal as it is ready for immediate use.